Pulse Ox Not Recording during Sleep

The Pulse Ox only recorded the first night worn during sleep. Has not recorded since then even though the Sleep Tracking option is on under the Pulse Ox menu. The Vivosmart 4 is worn above the wrist bone and is fully charged as instructed in the app.
Parents
  • I was missing oxygen data since three nights, but when I edited the sleep times then data suddenly appeared for two of the nights. For one night I cut it to about five hours, for the other I had already cut it to five, by mistake, so I increased it to ten but the recorded sleep data was gone so I cut it back to five and then when I checked I could suddenly see the oxygen data for these two nights. However, only an hour of data is presented for each night. 

• I was missing oxygen data since three nights, but when I edited the sleep times then data suddenly appeared for two of the nights. For one night I cut it to about five hours, for the other I had already cut it to five, by mistake, so I increased it to ten but the recorded sleep data was gone so I cut it back to five and then when I checked I could suddenly see the oxygen data for these two nights. However, only an hour of data is presented for each night. 

Children
No Data