This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Vivomove Trend and Connect IQ

Why isn't the VivoMove Trend connecting to Connect IQ? Reading that no VivoMove has this ability. 

Which it doesn't state anywhere when you buy it, btw! 

I am so disappointed and regretting the buy now

• None of the watches in the vivomove series have the Connect IQ feature, as mentioned on the product comparison page - Garmin | Compare

In the Garmin Health & Wellness sector you would need something like the Venu or Vivoactive. See previous thread with explanation from Garmin - Connect IQ compatibility

I am sorry for any inconvenience this has caused you, as this is not our intent. Not all devices are compatible with all features. While I cannot share specifics for how these decisions are made, we try to create products that serve many different markets. The vivomove series is meant to be a fashionable analog watch with many fitness tracking and smartwatch features, but not all that we may provide on other models. Garmin's advertising does not state that the vivomove series is compatible with Connect IQ. If you have seen this advertised differently somewhere, please pass along where this was listed so we can work to correct this. 
  • Will this be happening in the future?

I am honestly a little shock that the expensive watch does not have this

• Will this be happening in the future?

No.