This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Connect IQ compatibikity

When will the Luxe will be compatible with Connect IQ?

It will be a nice feature.

• When will the Luxe will be compatible with Connect IQ?

It will be a nice feature.

HI there! We currently do not have plans to implement the Connect IQ feature for the vivomove luxe.
  • Hi Garmin,

Why not ? Luxe edition is an expensive watch and to be honest I am regretting the purchase because of this misfunctionality. This is frustrating to read you don’t have plans to improve it. 

• Why not ? Luxe edition is an expensive watch and to be honest I am regretting the purchase because of this misfunctionality. This is frustrating to read you don’t have plans to improve it. 

I am sorry for any inconvenience this has caused you, as this is not our intent. Not all devices are compatible with all features. While I cannot share specifics for how these decisions are made, we try to create products that serve many different markets. The vivomove series is meant to be a fashionable analog watch with many fitness tracking and smartwatch features, but not all that we may provide on other models. Garmin's advertising does not state that the vivomove series is compatible with Connect IQ. If you have seen this advertised differently somewhere, please pass along where this was listed so we can work to correct this. 
  • I would think that at LEAST PUTTING IT IN THE MANUAL WOULD BE HANDY!  I honestly think that you should CLEARLY STATE it instead of being sneaky Rage I won't by Garmin again if they are going to be money seeking brats. I also notice that you don't give devs the option to support it. I am VERY disappointed in you Garmin for not giving watches which aren't cheap something that you put on everything from cheap to expensive as I have a vivomove style myself.

• I wish I knew this before I bought mine too.. So disappointing

• I had no idea my Vívomove Luxe would not connect to my Connect IQ - i have many Garmin products and disappointed this doesn't connect, I like this watch for work - however struggle to see the time / steps etc in daylight - well not 'struggle' i just can not see. For from ideal - my friends FitBits and Apple watches are much clearer