This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Vivomove Style - strange behaviour of water meter.

Hello,

From some time I bother with problem of strange behaviour of water meter. When I try to add/change value I have drunk then the Garmin watch changes it randomly (as shown on attached video I recorded).
I restarted watch to factory settings many times and it doesn't help.
Currently I'm on firmware 4.00.
On previous firmware versions I didn't notice such problem.
What can be a cause of problem ?
Screen issue ?

P.S. And still problem with with automatic waking up of screen persists ( when eg. waving/shaking hand) Expressionless

Is it any possibility to downgrade firmware to 3.8 or 3.9 ?

Any firmware update is expected or this watch is no longer developed/supported ?

Click here to play this video

Click here to play this video

• I have the same issue. 

Hello! 

1) Do I have permission to email you?

2) In what country do you live?

• Former Member
    0 Former Member over 2 years ago in reply to Garmin-Isabella

Yes, you can email me. I'm from Poland.

• Hello, I've got the same Problem. If I press Add/Remove it randomly changes values, that's quit annoying.
    The watch runs on firmware 4, I'm from Germany and you are most welcome to email me with solutions.

• Hello, I have the same problem. I own the watch since last summer and I also think this started happening later (at least I hadn't notice anything for the first months)! Is it a software bug, who knows?

Did you (or anyone else here) find any solution?

(I have the Vivomove Style Graphite Aluminum 42mm and I live in Greece)
  • Hello, I have the same problem. I own the watch since last summer and I also think this started happening later (at least I hadn't notice anything for the first months)! Is it a software bug, who knows?

Did you (or anyone else here) find any solution?

(I have the Vivomove Style Graphite Aluminum 42mm and I live in Greece)

Hello! 

Do I have permission to email you?

• Yes, of course!

I think after the last update (this week) something changed and it behaves better! I am not really sure 100%, but it seems OK!

• Hello all!  I have submitted some information internally so that we can look into these reports.  Once we know more, I'll be sure to post any available information to this thread.

• Hello, I am just commenting on this so I can follow this thread as I have the same issue with my vevomove style watch.

• Hey,

today I installed update 4.70 and it seems like they fixed it. 

Thank you, gramin support!