This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Fenix 6 Pro Solar - Spotify Synchronization Failing

I just purchased a Fenix 6 Pro Solar from BB.  One of the reasons I purchased it was to listen to music while I run.  I've updated with the latest software versions and installed and authorized the Spotify App per directions.  When I try and synchronize a playlist from Spotify it will run for a few minutes, download about 10% of the Playlist and then fail.  If I restart the synchronization process it will download about another 5-10% of the playlist and then fail again.  I had similar problems with my Vivoactive 3 Music that I replaced.  I've got an Orbi router for my Wifi that I am close to and I have the watch plugged in for power during the synchronization process.  From what I can tell the watch is having problems staying connected to the Wifi router and the connection drops long enough for the synchronization to fail.  I've seen others mention connecting to their phone's hotspot to resolve the issue.  Seems like Garmin has some major quality issues with their watch's network connectivity hardware and/or drivers.  

Garmin, if you're reading these ... this is super frustrating after spending $600+ dollars for a watch.  How about we get a little help here?  Is there any way to synchronize with Spotify through a direct connection?  If not I would consider adding that option to Garmin Express.