This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Can the name of a custom activity be changed?

I'm a new VA4 user having recently upgraded from an original VA. I found a similar discussion in the VA3 forum from a few years ago and am wondering if anything has changed since then.

I want to create a custom activity (not a workout) to record/track tennis. Following the manual to create a custom activity, I couldn't find a way to create one from scratch and other options don't include tennis. So, I chose the option to copy "Cardio" and tweaked the data fields. Unfortunately, I couldn't find a way to change the name of the activity so it shows in my activity list as "Cardio(2)".

Since then, I've tried to find a way to edit the name but haven't had any luck. Is there a way to do that? I know I can change the name (and type, of which tennis is an option) in the Connect app after the activity has been recorded, but it would be nice not to have to do that.  After all, isn't the watch supposed to make things easier? Slight smile