This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Jabra Active Elite 65t headphones keep getting disconnected

I have the VivoActive 4, connected to my Jabra Active Elite 65t headphones and it plays music GREAT. No connectivity issues. 

As soon as I tried to track and activity it disconnects my headphones and it is an endless cycle of connect and disconnect in my ears. I almost lost my mind after half an hour. 

I found the solution here:  on the FR945 forum and IT SOLVED the problem. I'm sharing it here to help anyone searching or experiencing this problem.

https://forums.garmin.com/sports-fitness/running-multisport/f/forerunner-945/163198/headphones-powering-down-when-i-go-to-activities/893135#893135

Solved. The issue was that FR945 identifies JEA as a footpod (FP).

Solution:

* Remove "FP Jabra..." under "Sensors and..." (I also removed and reinstalled the "no-FP" JEA)

* When you go to activities FR945 will ask you to add "FP Jabra...". Just say no.

Now it works like a charm...!

• You are genius! I had this issue since I bought my 4s and sent several messages to both garmin and Jabra support but Jabra's response was they only support phones 2hile Garmin could only suggest to try to reconnect... But your solution works likes charm! I've seen many people struggling with this so hopefully they'll all find this thread.

• Amazing. Thank you so much 

• I just bought the jabra active 75t and was sceptical to if I could use them with my vivoactive 4.

When i tried pairing them through the >music>add headphones setting the vivoactive 4 did not find them. Tried both taking them out of the case and pushing and holding both plugs for 3 seconds. The vivoactive did not find them.

However when I went into >settings>sensors>add headphones they paired when pushing and holding both plugs for 3 seconds. Have not had any connection issues yet.

Hurray 

• Thank you very much for a quick and good fix! This was still the issue with my new fenix 6x and brand new jabra AE 65t!

• Thank you so much saved me alot of trouble! have nice runs