This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Sleep widget on watchface?

I feel there might be an area open for improvement on the watch interface, i've noticed a lack of consolidated information in the ecosystem by the lack of Sleep information on the watch. causing user interaction headaches...

Really wish I was able to view my sleep stats on the watch upon waking, this is one of the few interface issues that interferes with my usage of the device, it is actually quite cumbersome to:

• #1. Unlock phone.

• #2. Activate internet.

• #3. Activate bluetooth.

• #4. Open Garmin Connect.

• #5. Activate bluetooth on the watch.

• #6. wait for 20-45sec for syncing.

And then AFTER 6 separate actions on both phone and watch I finally get to see how long I've slept..

• @Sg01fc maybe in the ideal world your solution would work, but what if you go to bed and can't asleep for some time like an hour, looking constantly at your watch and trying to remember what time you fall asleep wouldn't make your more sleepy.
    That's why I expect the device I paid for would give me at least rough guess about time when I fall asleep and when I woke up. I don't need REM and other fancy stuff just reliable data of wake up and fall asleep hours especially if I'm working during the night. And I'm not asking for much as all other brands I've used did that just fine.