This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Garmin Venu disconnecting from (Android) phone 5-10 times daily

Does anyone else have a constant reconnect issue that seems FAR more prevalent these days than it was even say 6 months ago? (Maybe due to upgrades)? I have searched the forums and followed these instructions: forums.garmin.com/.../pairing-and-after-a-while-forgetting-the-phone; and forums.garmin.com/.../1274252

I experience two behaviors:

(1) At night I keep my phone in another room (on airplane mode) and EVERY morning when I take the phone off airplane mode and try to synch, I get the message (see screenshot) "This Garmin device is registered to your Garmin Connect account but has not been paired to your Android Device" and I have to re-pair it and go through all the various setup steps.
(2) Then if I ever step seemingly more than 10 paces away from my phone I get the message (see screenshot) "Pair with Venu?" and I need to enter the code showing on the watch. This happens seriously 10 times a day!

For what it's worth, I see from forums that this has been happening to others FOREVER but in my case, it's happening a LOT more than it used to.

Any advice would be appreciated.