Stress level during sleep time

I don't understand if stress levels during sleep time are correct, I sleep very well but the watch tell me so you can view in the attached image and all statistics are worst, the training status too, even if I'm fine with all trainings (walking/bike/workout)

For information, I use venu 3s for daily use and forerunner 265s for training

Thanks for help in advance 

• Same problem since 3 days Pensive Stress whole night.

• Stress levels are a function of many things. Exercise, alcohol consumption, smoking, eating habits, what you did before you went to sleep, and a few more. My stress levels are relatively low when I sleep, but on days when I have work-related stress, it can carry over at night and result in poor sleep (high stress). The same holds true for alcohol consumption, I drank last week and my sleep was 60% medium stress, and my sleep score was less than 40 (although I slept for 9 hours). In my opinion, Garmin is pretty great at detecting stress during sleep. Also, the watch fit is important, do not have it too tight, wear it comfortably.

• Did the same things, I did every evening the last 3 weeks of holidays. No smoking, no alcohol or such things. I am reading until my eyes went tired every evening and then I turn of the lights. Don't know what happened that there is stress the whole night reported since three days. Reset didn't work. Had the Vivoactive 4s before. Didn't have this problem there...

• Same for me.

Strange,  very strange is the stress in the day, decrease a lot, it doesn't make sense, the chart show very well that in the day is almost blue and in the night all orange but I sleep very well. It's so since about 10 days and I didn't change nothing, I don't drink alcohol, I'm not in overtraining or very stressed, I sleep about 8 hours or more. All others sleep parameters are very good.

Sorry for my english, I hope you understand.

I want solve because a lot of statistics are compromised

Thanks a lot to all

• In your case, Stress levels can be off by some margin, because you are using 2 watches, one for daily use and one for activity purposes. So it means according to Venu 3 you have not done any activity but your body is responding to an increase in HR and HRV (as if some activity has been done or some illness, etc). So it is recommended to do all your functions on a single device. This will affect HRV too, because according to Venu, you had no workout, but your HRV is varied at night, so the watch doesn't know why. Stress levels are a combination of HR and HRV data (which gets affected by workouts or anything you do). 

Garmin article link: www.garmin.com/.../

• So the stress levels have varied only from the past 3 weeks? It was normal before that? Are you under any medication or took any vaccine recently? or having caffeine after sunset, etc? Sometimes stress and HRV can be indicative of upcoming illness (this does not work for all, but for some it does). I have seen many Reddit posts where people had high stress and the next few days they had a flu or fever, etc. I had the same experience a few times. It was funny but quite surprising that Garmin could do that. 

Also, do you wear any other Garmin device or only the Venu 3? Like "luna80" mentioned she uses FR265s for training, so Venu 3 lacks the info about your workout which can affect your HR and HRV at night.

• Probably is as you say you, both watches used, one for daily use and one for training are not totally "compatible", it's a little bit strange because garmin give the possibility to select the main watch and the secondary (training) but it could be.

I bought venu 3 about 1 month ago and for almost 1 week all stress levels during sleep were good and after I got the problem.

I'm not under medication and I didn't took vaccine, usually I drink caffeine only at morning and I wasn't/am sick, nothing of those.

For test now I set my forerunner 265 as main watch and I switch off venu 3, I'll try for some days/nights to wear only forerunner and I'll check all parameters.

I'll let you know what happen, for the moment I thank you very much

• Yes, you can select a primary watch, but sleep, body battery, and stress, are all from primary wearable only, so I think there could be an issue with multiple devices for you. Yeah, let's check and see what happens if you just use one watch. Will be glad to hear your experiment results :) 

I just routinely asked about food habits, for some people caffeine can induce stress, but for me, it doesn't. So the variables are different for every person. We just have to experiment and see.

• After 3 days with only forerunner 265s I understood that probably during the night I'm very stressed :) ..all venus 3s statistics are confirmed. It seams so strange because I feel good and I sleep good...

At this point is not a software/sensors problem

In any way thanks a lot for the support