This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Garmin Venu 2 battery drain

The problem with venu 2 battery drain.

Hi. I have noticed that my venu 2 has BIG problems with battery drain. It's getting worse and worse. What I have noticed is that when a watch has like 60-70% of battery it instantly drops to 10% (not always, but often during night). It happened lots of times. Now I have another problem. Yesterday I had 71% at 7:25AM (I have taken some photos). Today at 11:52AM I have got 14% and after 9min I have got 12%. It's not normal. Last update to VENU 2 - 5.33 “Fixed issue that could potentially cause high battery drain” didn’t help. I can even say it's worse.

It's my second Venu 2. First one had broken (motherboard stopped working). (Also with my first venu 2 i had one situation with battery drain overnight.) The repair took 1 month and Garmin decided to replace the watch with the new one.

I don't want to wait another month on repair. Are you Garmin intend to do something with that? 

I don't know if some can help me but I really want to have a functional watch. Venu 2 is a really good watch but with that problem it's impossible to use.

The question is do you have a problem with the battery in Venu 2 or it is just software "disaster".