This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Venu 2 Font Size Feature Request

Hi

I came to Venu 2 from Vivoactive 3. I thought that with brighter screen I will have a nicer read on screen.Reality is interface was designed to be "more beautiful" and not "more readable".

I understand that not everyone would prefer to read less text on notifications at the cost of bigger fonts, but I'd like to have two size fonts to choose.

Thanks

• All-

Thank you for your input regarding this feature request.  We will continue to monitor this thread to gauge the number of users requesting this.  

• Yes, bigger fonts please!!

• Former Member
    0 Former Member over 2 years ago

After 7 months you still watch this to see if users want this? After 7 months? Wow.... 

• That's it.

I bought a very expensive (compared to other brands) Venu 2 relying on Garmin soft.I did enjoy my vivo 3 for more than 4 years... Today, I would not recommend Garmin, doing nothing so special to pay the difference AND having parts of the code with so small text strings that you cannot read.

I can imagine a 25YO engineer designning the interface on a office. Now, I ask him to think on a 50YO running at dusk and trying to read the screen meanwhile. I simple can not understang the Garmin blindness

• I had a similar comment long ago when this started. I'd make do with a zoom gesture, like Wear OS and Apple Watch do. Maybe a double tap with two fingers and the screen zooms in. If it can't be bigger all the time, give me a way to make it bigger right now. I hope that 25 YO developer has to use their product when they're 55, and can't read a damn thing.

• All-

After an investigation by our Engineering team, we will not be making any changes that would allow for an increase or modification of the size of the font used on the watch.  This feedback will be taken into consideration for future products.  We apologize for the inconvenience this has caused you.