This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Venu 2s sleep data not syncing

So my Garmin Venu 2s won't sync my sleep data. The watch is recording it but it won't sync to Garmin Connect. I have removed device and repaired it, turned the app on and off, restarted my phone and the watch, and not to mention made sure its the preferred device. Anything the support centre suggested I have tried it multiple times. Its just not syncing. 

• I am facing this problem too. Using Venu 2 and I have all the data on my watch. But it seems I only have my live heartbeat, steps, intensity minute, and activity I logged which can be visible on my phone. In my activity I can see all the data but it just doesn’t sync to the app

• I have the same issue too. Got a Venu 2S a couple of days ago, and the sleep data doesn’t sync from the watch. I’m using an iPhone 11 Pro

• At first it always worked. Never had a problem. I then switched to a Fenix 6s Pro, cause Venu 2s has so many bugs and no fixes/updates. Then I wanted to try it again and switched back to V2s setting it to main device which is important, it automatically updated to 3.48 before though too. And suddenly it didn't sync sleep anymore. When I will try to switch back to V2s again sometime after my vacation I will reset the watch. If it doesn't work then, I will contact Garmin. 

Sometimes a reset helps a lot, still this shouldn't have to be done. You can't always reset and configure a watch to your likings each time a bug occurs. But this is Garmin's bad software support. Not existent ....

• I am also having the same issue with my garmin venu 2 not loading sleep data.

• I am also having the same issue with my Garmin Venu 2S not loading the sleep data and am very frustrated in trying to find a fix.  My stress level is high and it is recording that as such!!!!  Should I call the Garmin Support line??  Does that work?  I just purchased the watch and it was not an inexpensive purchase.

• I am also having the same issue with my venu 2s, is there a fix?

• Try the workaround. Look at the sleep data on the watch then sync.

• Also doesn't work for me unfortunately

• Hello all.  Since updating to firmware version 4.67, have you seen the issue with sleep data not syncing (not showing up as a card on the My Day Dashboard of the Garmin Connect mobile app)?  Please leave details of what you have seen since the update and what troubleshooting you have tried since the update as well.

• No sleep syncing issue for me. To be frank, I see sleep data instantly on both Venu 2 and Connect.