This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Venu 2 Plus Software Update - 13.14

My watch battery has been draining since this update, lucky to get three days. Is there a fix or has anyone experienced this problem?

• Yes, I'm experiencing the battery drain issue. Noticed it this morning. 

• Yes, i'm experiencing the same issue, about 25-30% of daily battery consumption in watch mode. Hope in a fix soon

• Unfortunately, battery drainage dropped sharply after the update. The barometer works strangely. 

• All, 

Sorry to hear about this. We'll want to look into this for you. First, please review this FAQ: Tips to Extend the Battery Life on a Garmin Fitness Watch 

If you are still seeing rapid battery drain, please answer the following:

• Do we have permission to email you?
    • How long is the battery lasting you?
    • What country do you live in?
    • Do we have permission to look into your connect account?
    • Do you have any Connect IQ apps installed?
    • Is Pulse Ox enabled?
    • Does this Occur with or without GPS activities?
  • Me too! I thought my battery was failing. Hopefully it gets fixed soon. 

• Hi, 

I've read the FAQ, but my watch usage Is not changed after the 13.14 firmware update. A full charge has been down from 6-7 days to only 3.

Answering to your questions:

• You can email me
    • My battery lasts about 3 days
    • I live in Italy
    • You can look into my connect account
    • I've installed only watchfaces from Connect IQ
    • Pulse OX Is enabled when I sleep (like before)
    • The battery drains independently from GPS activities

Thanks in advance for the help

• I too have  noticed approximately 20% drain every  12 hours. Using mainly  as a watch, very few notifications, heart rate and pulse of during day and  no GPS usage. Before update it was lasting almost 7 days  with sensors on and using the  calling feature. Very frustrating. 

• This has too happened to me. The day I updated I noticed a rapid drain on battery. Within 2 days I was no longer able to use watch. It says 100% when plugged in but once it is taken off the cord it goes black. So sad as this is such an expensive watch to replace. 

• Yes unfortunately I confirm

• I too am experiencing this issue, device powered off yesterday due to low charge, recharged to 90% yesterday (around same time 1330), today device is down to 35% at the time of posting, no GPS or high drain activities conducted during the time period.