This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Incompatibility with Huawei mate 20

have the Garmin venu 2 plus and despite the EMUI 12 already on my Huawei phone, the voice assistant and call recieving are an issue and doesn't work with thw watch. Is there any solution to that and is it expecting an update from any of the sides regarding this issue. When buying the watch i thought it is only problematic for Androi 10...

• Emui 12 is based on Android 10. I have P40, also contacted Huawei, (after 1 second of thinking) their answer is also there is no solution. I sold Venu2 plus feel better...

• Thanks a lot for the info. I also contacted Huwei support, shortly they told me it is Garmin's problem... I really like the watch and want to be able to keep it. Do you think Garmin will be ablw to Sweat smilefix this in the foreaeen future. I don't know when i will be changing my phone Sweat smile

• I don't think they will fix it. Huawei=black list. Also I think Garmin don't take this watch very seriously, there is numbers of other issues, like missing ebike profile, fitnessanimation not smooth like on venu1, or not great built quality.  On huawei watches like gt2 pro there is voice option and better built quality, but fitness part is really bad, and health app is bad. I'm looking for fenix7s or instintct 2 or new foreruner, they have much better garmin attention then venu2. Currently using divers automatic watch and p40+strava not bad.

• Please see main thread to participate in this discussion:

Phone Incompatibility List