This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

HRV status to Venu 2 Plus

Will the newly introduced metric HRV status make it to the Venu 2 Plus in the next update?

• I completely agree, golf is what is important in the updates...

• Glad i'll read this before buying Venu 2 plus.I'll wait if it's arrives or not.

• Has Garmin ever replied in this forum, or they do not care? HRV Status would be the last puzzle for Venu 2 Plus to become an excellent watch, at least for me ... I have had Fenix 6X, 6, Epix 2 but they all are too big (cannot sleep with those, hurts while bending the wrist, etc.)

• Update from my side: Sold Venu 2 Plus and bought Epix 2 (not only because of HRV Status).

• well look at it this way...we all learned a valuable lesson here and hopefully garmin does too. i think with the renewed competition from apple and others this software segmentation stuff has to end if they want to retain market share or they're going to have lines like the venu get eaten alive by competing products that actually give consumers what they want...

• Well, HRV Status was not only 1 issue I had with Venu 2 Plus. Beside HRV measurement overnight:

- There is no sleep mode display adjustment = brightness was the same in case you want to know what time is it when you wake up at 4 AM -> It literally burns your retina, haha.

- Display is not protected and can be easily scratched. No Sapphire glass, no steel bezel around, not good shieldcreen on the market available.

- 43 mm looks really small on men's wrist compared to 47 mm.

Epix 2 is the watch from different planet compared to Venu 2 Plus + can be wore even in the office = does not look like military outdoor watch.

But I agree with you, the lack of support (software update) on Venu/Vivo watches is disaster.

• Came back to check on this discussion... With the ECG feature just released (and working) on the Venu 2 Plus - I'm curious if they have any plans to update the watch to include the HRV Status that we have all been asking for. 

It's unfortunate that no one from Garmin Dev Team takes the time to reply to anything on these forums. 

• what happened here is that the ecg feature was already in the watch and they were just waiting for fcc blessing. so theoretically it was ready to go when this thing came out last january. software and hardware were already in the watch and it was just hidden (and discovered by a user in this forum by mistake back in march). hrv status is something completely different and would require brand new investment from their engineering team to develop. if i've learned anything over the years about garmin, this is not going to happen

• I’m interested as well. Fingers crossed!

• Even the $350 instinct 2 has hrv status. I don’t think anything special needs to be done. Body battery supposedly uses hrv. All that needs to be done is make the information that’s already there available.