This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

HRV status to Venu 2 Plus

Will the newly introduced metric HRV status make it to the Venu 2 Plus in the next update?

• I just received the 11.08 Beta update and disappointingly, it does not include HRV Status Disappointed
    Instead, Garmin is fixing a few bugs and adding the following rather lame "improvements":

•  Added the ability to toggle "Record Activity" while in an active golf activity
    •  Added multiple codepoint emoji support
    •  Added the ability for Connect IQ apps to receive right swipes
    •  Added disc golf activity

Seriously, why is Garmin adding nonsense like "disc golf activity" and "multiple codepoint emoji support" instead of adding something useful and expected by its users?

And why is this a whole new OS version, when the additions are minor and irrelevant to most of us?

• I just received the 11.08 Beta update and disappointingly, it does not include HRV Status Disappointed
    Instead, Garmin is fixing a few bugs and adding the following rather lame "improvements":

•  Added the ability to toggle "Record Activity" while in an active golf activity
    •  Added multiple codepoint emoji support
    •  Added the ability for Connect IQ apps to receive right swipes
    •  Added disc golf activity

Seriously, why is Garmin adding nonsense like "disc golf activity" and "multiple codepoint emoji support" instead of adding something useful and expected by its users?

And why is this a whole new OS version, when the additions are minor and irrelevant to most of us?

• You are absolutely right! It has a lot of features that are not relevant at all but an hrv status would be a usefull update and a sign of respect for all the venu 2 users too... i still hope that Garmin will take the time and make the necessary update for us..

• Bought my wife a Venue 2 because of voice & health monitoring features.  Sleep average HRV is a critical health feature that I love on my 955.  I thought it had it, but now apparently doesn't.  Will be returning her Venue 2 until that gets added.

• Garmin tech support recently told me that the V2P has Elevate Gen 4 sensors, FYI. Like everyone else, I'm hoping HRV Status comes to the V2P!

• I'm hoping HRV Status makes it to the V2P soon, as well. Not sure if Garmin evaluates the traffic on this forum when considering demand. However, I have been told they do measure demand based on responses received via the form at http://www.garmin.com/ideas. So everyone should also be sure to weigh in there!

• Thanks for the link. I sent off a request and hope others do to.

I also poinnted out HRV and ECG far more usfull to most users than Frisbee Golf and emojis from the last updatde

• I lost my hope and sold my Venu 2+ 3 months ago. It's so sad not to see HRV status feature on Venu 2 series which equipped with the latest gen HR sensor while older models with older Elevate V3 sensor such as Fenix 6 gained that benefit... That's completely injustice !

• I do it like Ryu. Sold my Venu 2 and bought a Epix 2. Now i have all I need. But the price...

• How about it Garmin?  Let's add HRV to the Venu 2 Plus.