This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Lily (Classic and Sport) Frozen on Triangle Screen After 7.20 Software Update

Hello , reasigne a “lot” of similar cases with this product, i can’t fix this issue. 
i tried Connecting the usb no my Windows computer and fix with garmin express but not working .

what is the next ?

regards

• same problem, we have tried practically everything and not working

Help please
  • All,

Please make sure that your Lily device is running the latest 7.20 software.  If you are still experiencing this after the update, feel free to comment below.  We are monitoring reports of this after the 7.20 update and will update this thread as more information becomes available.

• Hi! My Lily Sport is stuck in a white triangle, Garmin Express doesnt recognise it so I cant update it. I bought it on Oct 2021. Thanks a lot!!  

• My Lily Sport is stuck in a white triangle, Garmin Express doesnt recognise. I dont know what version i have and I cant update it

• Hi! My Lily Sport is stuck in a white triangle, Garmin Express doesnt recognise it so I cant update it. I bought it on Dic 2021. I don´t know what system version it has. This moring was OK, but after putting it to charge, the white triangle appears. I tried the connection in different USB port and in different devices and nothing happens.

Thanks in advance for your help

• Hi! My Lily Sport is stuck in a white triangle, Garmin  conect doesnt recognise it so I cant update it. I bought it on Dic 2021. I don´t know what system version it has. Last night was OK, but after putting it to charge, the white triangle appears. I tried the connection in different USB port and in different devices and nothing happens.

Thanks 

• Hi! My Lily is stuck in a white triangle, Garmin  conect doesnt recognise it so I cant update it. Last night was OK, but after putting it to charge, the white triangle appears. I tried the connection in different USB port and in different devices and nothing happens.

• Garmin express doesnt recognise it neither, so I cant update it.

• Same issue here as everyone else above. I have let it go dead, pugged it into my computer to try to update with Garmin Express, but the triangle just comes back and the compute isn't recognising it so not able to check the software or update. What is the next step?

• Same as everybody here. Absolutely stuck on the white triangle, not responding when connecting to PC or charger.