This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Problem with body battery

My body battery isn't working. I posted on the forum a couple of weeks ago that my body battery remains at 5. I was told to do a reset, which I did and the body battery jumped right up to 68. But within 24 hours it was back down to 5. I left it a couple of days and it didn't move, so I did another reset and it jumped back up, but again within 24 hours it was back down to 5. I've done this a few times now and the same thing keeps happening.

I wear my watch 24/7 so I can't work out why it is happening. 

Does anyone know a solution?

Top Replies

• thank you for the quick reply.  I would encourage you to reach out to your local (Australia) Product Support team directly.  They may want some additional information from you to start a case.

Product…

All Replies

• My wife is having the same issue. It shows high stress levels and body battery is stuck on 5. She’s worn it for nearly a month now. This seems to have been an issue for over a year and Garmin don’t seem to have a fix. It’s on the latest software version. Come on Garmin this isn’t good enough. 

• are you still having this issue?

please ask your wife to post to this thread using her account, instead of yours.

So that I may assist everyone further, please reply with the following:

1. May we, if necessary, have permission to email you?
    2. May we, if necessary, have permission to view/access your Garmin Connect account?
    3. In what country do you live?
  • Hi Kevin, I am still having the problem and I'm happy for you to have access to my Garmin Connect account or to email me - how should I send you the information?  I am in New Zealand

Cheers
    Kim

• Hi Kevin, I haven't heard back from you yet.  Please can you let me know how to get my Garmin Connect account details to you so that you can get my body battery fixed.

• Hello .  Sorry for the long delay.  I checked your account and see that you have medium to high stress being measured throughout the day and during sleep going back quite a ways.  This is the reason that you are not seeing your Body Battery recharge that much overnight.  When is the last time that you had it re-charge as you expected?

• Hi Kevin, thanks for checking that.  It has never recharged as expected.  The only time it has worked is the 2 times I reset the watch, and it went right up to 70, but both times it was back to 5 within 24 hours.  Now it moves up to 10 or 12 every few days for a few hours, then back to 5.  I think the stress monitor might not be working either, because it shows that I have high stress while I am sleeping, which doesn't seem right.

• thank you for the quick reply.  I would encourage you to reach out to your local (Australia) Product Support team directly.  They may want some additional information from you to start a case.

Product Support

1800-235-822
    Mon-Fri: 8:30am to 5:00pm (AEST). Closed weekends and Australian Public Holidays.
    If troubleshooting connectivity between your Garmin device and your smartphone, please contact us from a different phone.
  • Will do, thanks Kevin

• Hi , I am zoziw’s wife. I am still having the same issue where body battery doesn’t recharge and is stuck on 0, and stress level is stuck very high. These functions have never worked. My Lily appears to be faulty.

We have updated to the last software and also tried resetting the device with no success.

Can you please email me to help me fix this? Yes you may view/access my account. I am in New Zealand. 

• from what I see in your account, I would agree the the low body battery coincides with the high stress level that you have always experienced on the Lily watch that you own.  I see that the stress level has been high since you started wearing the watch.

I encourage you to reach out to your local support in Australia for investigation or possible exchange options.

https://support.garmin.com/en-AU/?productID=719696&tab=topics

Product Support

1800-235-822
    Mon-Fri: 8:30am to 5:00pm (AEST). Closed weekends and Australian Public Holidays.
    If troubleshooting connectivity between your Garmin device and your smartphone, please contact us from a different phone.