This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Problem with body battery

My body battery isn't working. I posted on the forum a couple of weeks ago that my body battery remains at 5. I was told to do a reset, which I did and the body battery jumped right up to 68. But within 24 hours it was back down to 5. I left it a couple of days and it didn't move, so I did another reset and it jumped back up, but again within 24 hours it was back down to 5. I've done this a few times now and the same thing keeps happening.

I wear my watch 24/7 so I can't work out why it is happening. 

Does anyone know a solution?

Top Replies

• thank you for the quick reply.  I would encourage you to reach out to your local (Australia) Product Support team directly.  They may want some additional information from you to start a case.

Product…

All Replies

• I have the exact same problem, contacted customer support. Tried resetting, deleting the watch from the Connect app, wore it for more than 7 days (repeated everything at least two times) and my body battery still won't recharge. Is my Lily faulty? I have Vivoactive 4s which shows lower levels of stress and higher body battery. Watch is too expensive not to work properly.

• I have just spoken to customer services and they told me as my heart rate doesn’t drop below 70bpm when I’m asleep, the stress reads as high and therefore the body battery doesn’t charge. So I’m basically outside of the parameters of the watch, even though doctor google tells me I’m actually within the normal range. It sounds a bit limited.