This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Lily battery showing inaccurate reading, so does hydration

Hydration has been an issue since I got the Lily and battery started being an issue with the second to last update I believe. And yes, I have all the updates. 

Battery: I charged lily in the evening, went to bed with around 91% battery, have sleep ox on at night, and I woke up 8 hours later and battery shows 93%?! Like obviously that's inaccurate. It's been an hour and battery still at 93%... This sounds great except a while later, after holding around steady, it suddenly ends up going down to 19% or so or just to another really low level. If I cant rely on the battery the watch is showing then how can I know when to charge it? This is incredibly frustrating.

Hydration: this has been happening since I got the watch and it hadn't bothered me until now, I feel like it's gone through the roof in ridiculousness with the latest update. My goal is at 80 oz... Except lily shows 80 sometimes, 90 sometimes, 112 zone times, back to 80 other times and when I log my water I have to keep in mind what I logged because an hour later it might show more or less intake than I logged before! It's completely unreliable and I have no clue why...

Any help? 

• Hello!  Can you sync the device with Garmin Express, does it show the device is up to date? Is this happening every night? 

• I am unsure what Garmin express is, could you explain? I do not own a computer if it's a computer related thing. I have Garmin connect app on my phone.

And yes, it's been happening often, not necessarily at night either. 

• It is a computer application. We can disregard that step. Can you sync the device, then go into the settings and restore it. If this does not correct it, let me know. 

• How do I restore? All I see is reset default settings or delete data and reset default settings options on my watch. 

• About hydration: I had the same problem, my Lily showed different goals time to time and I was never able to adjust cup size. On Lily, it was always 250ml although my app in phone was set up differently. Lily never acknowleged any changes in the cup size I made in the app. Software was 3.50, then 4.20 too.

Together with the battery problem (drops, inaccurate percentage readings) and almost no VO2 MAX readings at all (only 2 nights from severals!), connection to Garmin Express on PC not working... I returned my Lily to the shop since I had an option to do so in 14 days since I bought it.

I'm seriously in disbelief how many flaws this device had. I bought it only because it was small and light (missing GPS or at least NFC from the start). In the end, missing NFC was my last problem with Lily...

Garmin, please fix this. What a woman with a tiny wrist would really want is "Fenix 7 XS" in 40mm or smaller and weight under 40 grams. I do not care if it's plastic, I need it light and functioning for 2 solid days with activities and Garmin pay on, quickcharging as my phone. Lily is a sad excuse for a wearable due to it's software problems and missing GPS and NFC.

• Could you please respond? How do I restore? See below for my original message. 

• HI there! You can select the delete data and reset default settings.