This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Garmin lily keeps on vibrating

Please advise how to stop my Lily from vibrating.

It has kept on vibrating after alarm has been stopped. Tried to turn off the alarm that has been set up but it didn't work. Can't find anything under settings to stop it. 

Please advise. Thanks.

• This happened to me too last night. I just got my watch yesterday, so it was the first time I tried the alarm.

It only stopped after I pluged it to the charger (it had then been vibrating for an hour, driving me mad) But this is not a good solution for the problem, since I might not be near a charger every time the alarm goes off.

so I join in on; Please advice. Thanks.

• Please advise how to stop my Lily from vibrating.

It has kept on vibrating after alarm has been stopped. Tried to turn off the alarm that has been set up but it didn't work. Can't find anything under settings to stop it. 

Please advise. Thanks.

This happened to me too last night. I just got my watch yesterday, so it was the first time I tried the alarm.

It only stopped after I pluged it to the charger (it had then been vibrating for an hour, driving me mad) But this is not a good solution for the problem, since I might not be near a charger every time the alarm goes off.

so I join in on; Please advice. Thanks.

Hey guys! Does this happen every time you use the alarm? If so, are you able to record a short video of this happening and post it here?

• The alarm worked fine today. I have an other one set tonight, the same time as yesterday, so I will see how that goes.

• The alarm worked fine today. I have an other one set tonight, the same time as yesterday, so I will see how that goes.

Okay, please let me know!

• I did the same fix, but only thought of it after an hour so the battery was already down to 30%. As soon as i charged it stopped vibrating. Will observe how it goes in the coming days

• I did the same fix, but only thought of it after an hour so the battery was already down to 30%. As soon as i charged it stopped vibrating. Will observe how it goes in the coming days

Okay, please let me know if this issue continues!

• Hi! I got the same problem today, my alarm was set at 7am and I got a notification at the same time so the display was showing the notification and not the screen to turn off /snooze the alarm. Even after removing the notification, the watch was still vibrating and never showed the turn off /snooze button. I plugged it to the charger and it stopped, but this is not the best, I will need to keep the charger with me all the time in case this appends again.

Thank you guys for the quick fix though!

• Hi! I got the same problem today, my alarm was set at 7am and I got a notification at the same time so the display was showing the notification and not the screen to turn off /snooze the alarm. Even after removing the notification, the watch was still vibrating and never showed the turn off /snooze button. I plugged it to the charger and it stopped, but this is not the best, I will need to keep the charger with me all the time in case this appends again.

Thank you guys for the quick fix though!

Hello! This should not be happening, so please let us know if this issue continues!

• This happened in both my mum's device and mine one. (We're in different countries). Tried to turn off alarm and disabled vibration during it vibrates, doesn't work. Plugged in to charges solved problem. Will monitor next time.

• It happened again. It only stopped when i plugged it in the charger. I recorded a video as suggested but i am having trouble uploading it here. Can i send it to a specific email address instead?

Also, does the bluetooth need to be turned on for the alarm to work? I don't think the alarm was working for me the other days