This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Garmin lily keeps on vibrating

Please advise how to stop my Lily from vibrating.

It has kept on vibrating after alarm has been stopped. Tried to turn off the alarm that has been set up but it didn't work. Can't find anything under settings to stop it. 

Please advise. Thanks.

• Hello all-

If you are experiencing this issue, please make sure that you use Garmin Express to update your watch so that it is running the 5.40 firmware.  If you are still experiencing this issue, please record a short video showing your issue.  Next, please tag me so that I may email you for some additional information.  You will be able to reply to my email with the requested information and the video as well.

• This just happened to me, I don't know what you want a video of. There's no error message, nothing unusual to see. As suggested by others I plugged it in to the charger and it finally stopped.

• We have a couple of different reports of this.  So, depending on what, if anything (specific) induces the vibration and what is displayed on your watch screen while the watch is vibrating, this could be one of two different issues.  If you could please take a video of the watch the next time this happens, that would be great.

Additionally, so that I may assist you further, please reply with the following:

1. May we, if necessary, have permission to email you?
    2. May we, if necessary, have permission to view/access your Garmin Connect account?
    3. In what country do you live?
  • I  encounter this problem this morning.  As I went to the office without my charger, it kept on vibrating until no battery :-(

My Lily is bought in Nov 2021, so I think the firmware is the latest one.  Why Garmin cannot fix it as this issue is reported for 8 months?

• All,

We are unable to reproduce this issue and have been unable to gather any information from users experiencing this issue.  If you are still experiencing this issue, please start a new thread and include the following:

1. May we, if necessary, have permission to email you?
    2. May we, if necessary, have permission to view/access your Garmin Connect account?
    3. In what country do you live?
    4. What, if anything (specific) induces the vibration and what is displayed on your watch screen while the watch is vibrating?
    5. Please take a short video of this when it reoccurs next and post the video in the new thread.