This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Garmin Lily Frozen on Triangle Screen

my 2 week old garmin lily when i try to charge from a laptop it goes into white triangle mode and is unresponsive. I have just used my husbands iphone charger and it came back to life, what is my problem?

• Hello, can you try a different port on the computer, does it do the same? Is tis happening every time you plug into a computer?

• How do you turn it on and off if nothing is working

• Hello! Can you plug the device into the computer. Keep it plugged in for 10 min and let me know if there is any change. 

• I just got this Garmin Lily a few days ago, not even a week.

Now it only shows a White triangle and won't change to any other screen.  I already tried charging it.

I am in Toronto, Canada, should I return this to the seller?  What if they don't accept it, this is still under warranty right. It's not even a week old.

• Hi there! I am so sorry to hear this has happened. If you are to return the device, I would encourage you to do so. If not, I can get in touch with you via email and we can get this resolved. 

• Hello,

I'm having the same problem with my Lily, and it's been going on for the last few weeks. Sometimes it will charge, but most of the time it's stuck on the triangle or completely off.

Can I return it?

• Hello,  I cannot get the white triangle off the face of my watch.   I have used multiple outlets for charging,  but the triangle remains.   How do I fix or return?

• We have just got a new Lily and from the get go it won’t go any further than the white triangle.  Tried the reboot suggested online as well as multiple different power sources but no joy.  Not a great intro to Garmin watches after years of faultless Apple Watch use

• Hello all.  We are aware of this issue and have our Engineering team investigating this so that we may develop a fix.  Please make sure that you use Garmin Express to update your watch to the latest software version.  You should be able to get the computer to recognize the watch after the battery dies, which will cause this frozen screen issue to cease, temporarily.

If, after updating your watch and completing the troubleshooting mentioned by Garmin-AmberD you are still experiencing this issue, please tag me so that I can email you for some additional information and add you to this case as an affected customer.

Thank you for your patience with us while we work to resolve this issue.

• Hi, I also have the triangle of death on my Lily. I have tried to recharge as normal via powerpoint and also via computer. to no avail.