This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Some bugs to fix and suggestions for new updates.... (list)

Hi, 

I don't think the Lily will be so popular that it will get many users to post here. So why not make a thread with bugs to fix and suggestions for updates. 

Bug:

- when turning BT off in control menu it doesn't show it on my watch, it says not connected instead off BT off. I have swipe to main screen and again to control menu, that is when it shows off but not at the moment when turning it off, please fix this, a little annoying to check twice if BT is turned off

- it takes a long time for the Body Battery widget to update, sometimes 5 seconds till it shows the updated BB since being in the widget last, other widgets don't take time to update and do it immediately, no problem with BB widget on other Garmin devices either

Suggestion:

- please let us users set an alarm from the watch itself, not from the app, there is no logic why you can only set an alarm from the Connect app

- give us an option to restart/soft reset the device, if something is going wrong on the watch, at least an option with the reset setting to just restart it

• I received a farm in lily for Christmas. Within a week is went down to 5 for body battery & wouldn't really charge when I slept. It would mark low stress instead of rest even when I had a good sleep. I did a default reset & it worked well for two weeks. After a couple stressful days, my body battery got down to five again. The same issue happened. It no longer showed much rest & barely charged after 2 nights of good long sleeps. I reset it again & it’s better. This bug is quite frustrating as I’d rather not have to reset & re-set up my watch every couple weeks.

Any insights would be greatly appreciated. 
    Thank you,

Amy

• I've had mine for over a year and that bug still has not been addressed. I wish I had never purchased it. The only features that I use are to tell time and get phone notifications. Even the activity modes do not register correctly on my lily.