This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Index scale missing user

My Garmin Index Scale is handling two users, and it's been working fine.
Today my girlfriend complained there is only my name on the display, hers has dissiperad? :confused:
My own is still working fine.

The product about 2 months old and working fine.

Any suggestions why?

• Martyn, you've summed up my position exactly. Shocking customer service and product control.. Just update the firmware, or revert the firmware. Unless garmin have managed to brick the auto update process, how difficult can that be?

• Same situation for me

I am so disappointed, abusive handling of customers.
    I work as a technical manager for monitoring systems in health care, what would it look like if I accepted that the system could not be used for 2 months?

Shape up Garmin otherwise I will never buy a Garmin product again!

• This is driving us crazy. Combined with my malfunctioning Venu, I'm not very happy with Garmin right now. Surely this can't be too hard to fix? It hasn't worked right ever since I bought the scales in January. 

• I’ve finally thrown in the towel.  Over two months of waiting and no updates at all on progress other than a ‘yeah, looks like it’s a problem’ from Garmin, I’ve sent mine back to the retailer and taken a refund.

Our new Withings scale is working as expected for all users.

• Hello All - This was recently resolved in a update to the Garmin Connect Website (API). I am closing this thread as resolved. For any future similar issues, please create a new thread.