Garmin Index 1 reset

Sorry for posting in Index S2, but original Index forum is arhived and doesn't support posting anymore.

So I have original Garmin Index scale that worked fine for many years, but after some non-related Wi-Fi trouble, I made a reset of Index scale and now I can't pair it anymore.

1. I've removed it from my Garmin Connect account using Garmin Connect android app.

2. I've made a reset of Index Scale by pushing Reset button for 5 sec.

3. Index scale shows big wrench icon and small Bluetooth/ANT+/Wi-Fi icons blinking in upper left corner (see attached photo).

4. Garmin Connect -> Devices -> Add Device -> Browse all compatible devices -> Index -> Index Smart Scale -> Search for device

5. Garmin connect finds it immediately.

6. However, it reports "This device is already linked to another Garmin Connect account. We must reset the device and erase its current data to link it to your account".

7. I hit "reset". Show details shows steps -> Connected -> Checked device registration -> Sending device reset command... and then last status changes to "Garmin device disconnected".

Garmin Connect just hangs there and then i crashes.

So far, I've tried following without results:

- reinstalling Garmin Connect app on the phone

- logging into Garemin connect app with different account

Always to the same.

Apparently, device no longer belongs to me, but it's also unable to reset itself.

Any hints?

Screenshots: