This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

When is Index BPM available in Europe?

When is Index BPM available in Europe?

• In some European countries it is possible and in some it is not. This is according to the statement of the headquarters of Garmin in the USA.

• In the Netherlands it does, just look in your Connect app, if there is a BP in the healthstatistics you probably can pair the Index.

• You can't tell by that. You can also enter the pressure manually and from other devices.

• Have just received my Index BPM shipped from US to Lithuania. Works fine with my account. In the account the location is set to LT.

• when i look on Ebay the BPM Connect comes from US, so i have to pay shipping fees and custom fees to austria, thats arround 30% of the cost of the index himself :-(

• I try to buy it from the official Garmin website, and it won't let me do it (from Spain).....it's a shame, we'll continue using another meter

• Kan niet  No It can not here in Netherlands / Belgium / germany and also its dont import Wellue BP and egg via Appel health app.

• No is not available in the Netherlands, Belgium, Germany and part of Europe.
    Inexplicable why Garmin does this. apparently they don't want to make money from our countries.
    Founded October 1989, Lenexa, Kansas, United States. if everything falls under usa legislation, then eu, eu apparently blocks a part. I suspect so.

If Garmin doesn't want to sell after our countries after all, make sure Garmin can SYnc this out of Apple Heath. and other brands, such as egg/BP meter of wellue that I own.
    But there must be a reason not everything comes from apple Health sync. Well $ 150 Plus shipping 30% via parcel services, then import tax 35% Will this be an expensive BP meter.

• Of course it's not inexplicable - it's a piece of regulated health monitoring equipment, so in the same way Garmin will have had to get FDA approval to sell it in the US, they will also have to get regulatory approval to sell it in the EU. That costs money, so it may be that Garmin is waiting to see how well it sells in the US before deciding whether to apply for EU approval.

I'm in the UK - I ordered one off eBay from the US and it arrived in about 3 weeks, with no import duties to pay (maybe I was just lucky there). Cost me £164 including postage, so about €185. I'd imagine if Garmin start selling in the EU, it's going to be about that price anyway. And for me, it works fine with my Garmin account registered in the UK.