This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Manual Entry of BP

Just for information for those interested.

I have a Garmin Index BPM registered to my account. Since registering the Index BPM on my account I have the Blood Pressure menu item under 'Health Stats' in Garmin Connect Web and Garmin Connect iOS. I also have a 'add entry' option now that lets me manually add a Blood Pressure/Pulse entry.

While a little tedious, I was therefore able to add my historical blood pressure readings from earlier this year that I had taken with my Omron IA2 blood pressure monitor.

It would be nice if there was some sort of import feature to allow users to create the historical record of blood pressure readings.

• i don't have a Index BPM, but you can import fit files of BPM readings to Garmin on the Web, when you export your BPM readings to

www.fitnesssyncer.com/stream

you are able to download .fit files.

i can import this files without an error message, but don't see anything, because in my Garmin Connect the feature in health stats isn't activated because i haven't a Index BPM.

So, i am not sure if it works, but it would be worth a try?

• Já sice mám index BPM, ale hodnoty do aplikace nemohu poslat, protože jsem v Evropě.:-)