Live track not tracking

I just got the Bounce yesterday. I wanted to test out the Live Track and it does not want to track. How can this be fixed?

• Well what do you know it stopped working. With that said I did the power off and power on on the watch again and presto it works. However this obviously is an issue with the watch. Something is happening after a few minutes that stops the live tracking. I will be calling support tomorrow with my findings. 

• Thank you so much for sharing. I didn’t get a very good opportunity to mess with it too long before she left the house. So “maybe” it’s on my end. But I did try it out in the house before she left and it worked. I’ll work with it tonight and tomorrow and see what happens. Good luck to you! 

• Yes I would power off the watch and power back on and see if it immediately starts working. This way you know it can't be your phone or the app or network even because works with it. Also it starts working within a few seconds of starting live stream. Just make sure you test it as soon as the watch boots to the main screen because it seems like it's a small window of opportunity about 5 mins or so before it will not work again. Unless you do another reboot of the watch. At least this is my experience. Also if you can let me know if you get the same results I will mention this to the tech so they can escalate it to engineering. Once they realize it's happening the same on other people's devices it will be quickly realized it's a firmware or hardware issue and will help them figure out what to do to fix it hopefully. Best

• So I called support once again withy findings and they are replacing it with another new watch. They say if is happens again with the new watch they will escalate the issue to determine what can be done. 

• I am on my 3rd watch since April! They just offer a refund but I really want the watch to work.

• I'm pretty sure they know this is a problem but cannot resolve it so they just hope saying "some network providers are the issue not them". Little do they know I'am a retired large WAN network admin. I ran trouble shooting test with the techs and gave them suggestions never thought of that proves it wasn't my carrier and it was infact their watch. So I'm on my second new watch from them and besides noticing the LCD screen is a newer less pixelated display the live tracking still does not work. So I will not bother called to have them only to say okay will ship you another like a cat and mouse game. I'll just do without live tracking and hope one day it will mysteriously start working. The sms texting seems to be working without issues and that's most important right now for communication with my child. It's a shame Garmin cannot come up with something or at least figure out what's causing this to occur.