Live track not tracking

I just got the Bounce yesterday. I wanted to test out the Live Track and it does not want to track. How can this be fixed?

• It’s the Vivofit Jr Bounce. Seems to not work anytime we really need it to work. Very frustrating.

• I bought the Garmin bounce and tried the live tracking. It worked once but now it stopped working. What can be done to resolve this? You can contact me directly for support.

• I bought the Garmin Bounce in January 2024 - it presents many problems; live tracking is not working at all. When I start live tracking from my mobile, it takes a long time, and then it shows an error message that says it is impossible to begin tracking. It is updated to the latest version (8.20), but it has never worked with any previous firmware. I am very disappointed by Garmin here since the product is entirely unreliable.

• Did you get a fix for this? I just got a bounce today for my child and wont refresh. 

• Did you get any help for your bounce? I got one today and it wont refresh. 

• No I have not but I plan to call support tomorrow and see what can be done. Right now the best it can do is provide history of last know location but that is updating at its own timeline..whenever it can make contact through there servers it seems.

• I am trying to chat with support and it’s about as frustrating as trying to refresh and find my child. 

I have a friend who has had one for her daughter for almost a year with zero problems. I was hopeful it would work well for us too.  After reading the forums, my hope is decreasing. 

• Yes I had the sense of cluelessness from support the last time. Words they used like "strange my end says the tracking is disabled". Okay so enable it for find someone who can? Either way I'm not going to reset the device for it to work for a few hours and it stop again. I need a proper solution like the rest of the Garmin users.

• Geez, I feel your frustration. I did turn it off and restart it thinking maybe that would help. I literally got it out of the box, charged it, followed the instructions and now my kid isn’t home and it won’t refresh. 

• Got off the phone with Garmin just now. So I got it working but the question remains will it stick? All be did was reboot the watch. However I did note to the support agent that I have a home filtering firewall device that may perhaps be blocking the device. So I got the watch Mac address and added it to my firewall whitelist as well as a precaution. The only common thread here with getting it working with this tech vs the last tech is both times the watch was rebooted. Once back up it worked for live tracking. Anyhow the tech keeps track of all the things done from previous calls so I can pickup with the next "fix" if this does not fix it. I'll have to see during the week to see if it starts acting up again. Just curious did you get the subscription data plan for the watch as well? If you did try powering oof the watch and power back on and make sure the watch has a few signal bars. If you live in a low cell reception area that could also be an issue however if you connected the watch to your home network it should have full signal. Best of luck to us both lol.