This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Any one else having lots of drop outs?

I have had my Garmin RS200 and my Garmin 830 for about a month now. Sending structured work outs from Training Peaks via Garmin Connect to the 830 and using it to control my 2016 WaHoo KICKR. I can also use Rouvy on my IPAD to control the trainer and then just record the Rally metrics on the 830.

The first few weeks, everything looked perfect in GC. Last week I started noticing a few power and cadence drop outs each ride and it continues to get worse every ride.

Here is today's workout

https://connect.garmin.com/modern/activity/6752400906

Not sure what to try. I get the drop outs if I use Rouvy or the 830 to control the work out. I recorded a short workout today on my  FR945 and it shows the same drop outs too.

It seems that may have coincided with the FR945 beta firmware I installed, but not sure, I will leave my 945 off and a long ways away for my next workout. Not sure if the 945 could cause this or not?

I will submit a ticket, but any suggestions on things to try would be appreciated.

• Hi

A bit late to the thread but I'll give my view on rally 100 together with Wahoo System

In the start no issues with droputs but I needed a little more clearance and added the washers which come with the pedals

recalibrated through my old Edge 500 and bang, droputs and kph all over the place

The recalibration was applied 3-4 times the next days, during the recent session yesterday everything was fine, back to normal

Just another take on this

• Hi, I have the fact that my Rally 200 often get to high power.

Or it completely loos connection to my Garmin edge 1040 solar.

I connect with ANT+

Intake some screenshots so you can see my balance go to 30/70 and my power goes up.

I stop cycling and calibration new and reset mounting. Than it works again. Not sure what it is . 

• Hi , how did it go with your new pedals? I just discovered same issue on my XC200, the right pedal power phase blanks out sporadically. Thanks