This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Garmin Edge 530 in boot loop after update

Dear Forum,

last Sunday a connected my Edge 530 to my Mac running  Os X Catalina to check if some updates were available through Garmin Express (version 7.15.00). Four updates were found and I started the update process.

After a few seconds, the Edge rebooted and loaded the Garmin screen showing version and model. Then rebooted again and a again in a loop.The boot process arrives to the same screen described before and reboot making the classical startup beep.

I tried several solution found in the forum but none worked. The only thing I succeeded was to punt the Edge in storage holding the Lap button mode while connected to the Mac.In this way I also removed the GDupdate file inside, to allow the new update installation.

I found in the forum several button combination but none f the worked and also in the manual I didn't fount anything.

I didn't understand wich is the button's combination that allow to perform the factory reset.

Thanks to everyone that will help me to solve this issue.

Thanks again.

Luca