This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Garmin 530 and Wahoo Kickr Core Power signals problems

Hi all, im expecting a lot of power signals lost from my Wahoo Kickr Core using my garmin 530, im losing ONLY power signal, cadence, hr and speed keep stable, here some screens of my records.

• I have the same issues with a Tacx Neo, so I would not blame the KICKR
    Instead, using a Wahoo Bolt with the Neo worked 3 years flawlessly, but every single ride with my new brand new Edge530 has been a pain in the ass, losing connection to the trainer randomly.

• How do you get the betas?

• Did more testing today. used Android App to control Wahoo Kick Core. Sama app was doing also recording of ride.

All sensors were also connected to Edge 530 and my Fenix 5.

All devices were within 30 cm of eachother. 

Only Edge 530 was dropping  signal as crazy.....

I will stick with recording on Fenix 5.

• Posting here rather than new item in "130 Plus."   Verrry similar story with 130 Plus.  Using with Wahoo KICKR in parallel to iPad running Zwift.  Interestingly, Zwift gets smooth power signal, no "zero points", during same session.  130 Plus records a zero on irregular cycles anywhere from 4 to 20 seconds apart.  To me, this isolates the problem to the 130 Plus head unit.  Anyone know how to tell what signal type is in use and whether another type can be selected (eg: ANT+, ANT+ FE-C, Bluetooth...)  Next step for me is to mount the power meter pedal on the trainerbike and see if smooth signal is obtained.  But I'd rather not if there's a smart fix for this...  

• Did you solve it?

I have the same issue.

Best regards