This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Strava Routes IQ error

Hello, since I started using my Edge 530 I have not been able to use Strava Routes, I have followed the step:

Connect IQ -> Strava Routes -> Open Connect IQ in the Smartphone -> Strava Sign In page Opens in the Connect IQ app in my Smartphone -> I introduce my data correctly -> App ask for authorization -> I authorize it -> A message appears in my smartphone: Sign in process completed. Go back to your garmin device -> In the Edge appears a little image where you can see the follwoing image:

Just to clarify: I have been able to connect the Connect IQ app to Strava using the same user and password I am using in is process.

Top Replies

All Replies

• If you register a new device it will not automatically send over the courses you have already synced. You either need to into GCM or GC and select the course you wish to send to the 530 or go to Strava and unstar and restar each course you want to resend over the integration.

• Thank you for your quick responses.

I have tried these steps:

- Garmin Connect app > Settings > Connected Apps > Strava > Disconnect

- Removed permissions to Garmin from Strava website

- Paired again.

- Menu - Navigation > Couses > No Courses Found.

- Went to Strava, I did unstar and restar each course I wanted.

Nothing.

I don't know what else to do.