Edge 530 Strava segments live not showing

Hi support,

I followed all the steps to get the Strava segments:

Enabled strava over Garmin segments

Created route from Strava website

Starred segments in Strava

Opened course through the IQC Strava

Still no segments. Tried to cycle without navigation, still nothing. 

Parents
  • Final update: I purchase the Wahoo Roam.  Wow.  What a different experience.  I'm thrilled I made the switch but even more frustrated that I spent $500 on Garmin (unit & mounts, etc) and wasted countless hours/days trying to get it to work properly.  I'm techy and love gadgets but honestly, what a failure.  Within 45 min I had the Wahoo unit up & running with power meter, Garmin radar, polar HR monitor and Garmin speed sensor.  It was super easy and completely intuitive using the iphone app.  The settings made sense.  It just works the way it should in 2020.  I just can't even being to explain the different experience.  And then, when using it on the road - wow!  Such a better UI separate from the fact that I can now use segments correctly.  The display is great.  The LEDs are awesome.  I would have loved to stay with the Garmin ecosphere but after this, I'm out.

• Final update: I purchase the Wahoo Roam.  Wow.  What a different experience.  I'm thrilled I made the switch but even more frustrated that I spent $500 on Garmin (unit & mounts, etc) and wasted countless hours/days trying to get it to work properly.  I'm techy and love gadgets but honestly, what a failure.  Within 45 min I had the Wahoo unit up & running with power meter, Garmin radar, polar HR monitor and Garmin speed sensor.  It was super easy and completely intuitive using the iphone app.  The settings made sense.  It just works the way it should in 2020.  I just can't even being to explain the different experience.  And then, when using it on the road - wow!  Such a better UI separate from the fact that I can now use segments correctly.  The display is great.  The LEDs are awesome.  I would have loved to stay with the Garmin ecosphere but after this, I'm out.

Children