Poor instructions when navigating

When navigating (on roads) the TBT are extremely patchy. To the point that they are rather useless in the sense that you cannot rely them and must constantly look at the map to figure out what you're supposed to do next. 

Just displaying the route I'm interested on the map would essentially achieve the same for me - and probably save a lot of battery.

Is anyone else experiencing this?

Parents
  • Yes, TBT is useless (to me). Worst in roundabouts, but also very misleading in many other situations.

Also, TBT is quite laggy and sometimes freezes my screen for up to a minute.

I suggest you contact Garmin support (so did I) - they have informed me that a ticket exists, no further info on timeline for a fix (or even a ticket number). The more people complain, the better I guess.

• Yes, TBT is useless (to me). Worst in roundabouts, but also very misleading in many other situations.

Also, TBT is quite laggy and sometimes freezes my screen for up to a minute.

I suggest you contact Garmin support (so did I) - they have informed me that a ticket exists, no further info on timeline for a fix (or even a ticket number). The more people complain, the better I guess.

Children
No Data