This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Segments in a course not synching

I am having trouble getting segments from Garmin COnnect to my 130 plus. 

I have created courses and the courses go over segments that have been created by others, As suggested by others I have added these segments to my favourites, After synching a course there are no segments on my 130 plus.

In the manual it says

": When you download a course from your Garmin Connect account, all segments in the course are downloaded automatically"

I was hoping I would create a course, and when I synch GC would see what segments overlap and send both the course and segments to my device, Yet whilst the course is there, I cant see any segments.

How should this functionality work?

Thanks for any help.

• Thanks for your help. I have sent them an email and will see what happens. It must definitely be something with the account.

• Hi , have same issue as you so.any resolution Found? Thx

• The way this works for me now is that segments have to be added to your favourites in your Garmin account.

If they are in your favourites, and on a course they do get transferred across.

It is a bit of pain as you have to create a course, then look for all the segments of the course and add them to your favourites.

On one hand I can see why they do this, after all you may not want every segment that your course crossses on your device. you might be selective about your segments.

But on the other hand it would be nice to have an option, for it to show you what segments are in the course and you could tick the ones you wanted to include

• thx for your swift respons to confirms that this is the way it should work!

When I follow this proces exactely for a specific course holding 57 favorited segments, there are however only 13 out of 56 segments downloaded to my Edge device after sending the course to the device. Any advice on that? thank you for your time, much appreciated!