Navigation color madness

To navigate with the Edge 1050 you only have to follow the purple line  .... if you are able to find and read it.

With only slight presbyopia (old eyes) the thin purple line is - depending on the background - halfway readable ==> should be thicker.

The purple navigation-line get's overwritten by the blue track-line ==> navigation very hard to see

If you have some turns ahead, you see only white arrows instead of purple, when having a gray background ==> super-hard to see

When you get off-course, a second line with a different shade of purple/pink shows the way back to the course ==> hard to distinguish

When you turn on the popularity-map you will see the popular tracks in different shades of purple ==> hard to distinguish

The virtual partner sometimes shows a second arrow (virtual partner cannot be turned off) ==> difficult to distinguish from the navigation arrow

This "navigation color madness" makes it very difficult for me to follow off-road-navigations, even when navigating with a roadbike I miss turns because of it.

Fortunately I only rented the device (with the option to buy it afterwards), I don't think I will keep it.