Edge Remote will not stay connected *Edit - issue is fixed*

*EDIT* - It appears my new home just has all kinds of wireless interference.  Not only with the Edge remote, but all kinds of audio equipment on wireless transmitters won't work without intermittent dropouts.  I'll chalk it up to either having a powerful 2.4ghz router, or the massive power transformer in the yard just outside my room.

I took my 1050 and Remote on a ride away from the house, instead of on the trainer, and I had no issues with it working.  I was able to use the remote for the bell feature.   

Please disregard this post. 

• My Edge remote is connected to Edge 1040 for about 5 minutes. When I press the Edge remote button, the red light flashes and it is disconnected from Edge 1040 (v21.17). I have to press the Edge remote button again to connect again.

• Can anyone else confirm if their remote works with the Edge 1050 without issues? 

So I've confirmed the remote works just fine with my Edge 1040. 

I tested on a 2nd Edge 1050 with the same disconnects as the first 1050.  It's connected via ANT+ (bluetooth isn't an option).  I've done a factory reset.  There are no connectIQ items installed.  The remote has been removed and re-paired, with a new battery.  It's just with the 1050 models on firmware 9.09, the buttons work about 1 out of 5 times, then later it will work for a few minutes and eventually go back to blinking red light again.

• It works with mine. I did ride my MTB for 18 miles yesterday and stayed connected all the time. Not a single glitch. 

• Just bought new 1050. I can pair one Edge Remote but not the other. Also have had no luck pairing with one of my 3 sets of AXS derrailleurs. I transferred all settings from 1040 but that didn't work so I deleted all paired sensors and tried to re-pair them. Pairing is slow, sometimes unsuccessful or doesn't pair at all. Very frustrating.