This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Course Maps and Course Directions not syncing up.

Two issues I have been having with my maps. First is, I download a created course on Strava, load and and ride the course. When I view the course on the map, it tracks the course just as I would see it in Strava on my phone or computer. More than 50% of the time it will tell me that I am off course and need to turn around and beeping non stop. If I stop the course and re-attach the course mid-ride it no longer tells me I am off course. The second issue I am having is no matter what course I load and ride, it tells me on the top of the screen I need to "continue to N Harrison..." which is usually no where near the course I am riding. The strange thing is that "Turn Guidance" as a feature is OFF.

I uploaded the latest firmware and the latest maps and the issue persisted.

I know other people are having issues with the mapping features. I wanted to state that as of today I have done the latest updates and have this issue.

Tomorrow I will try to load a course from the Ridewith GPS IQ app and see if I encounter the same issues.