This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Edge 1030+ and 4iiii Precision 3 Bad Power Readings

I have a Edge 1030+ and a 4iiii Precision 3 Power Meter.  The 1030+ sees the power meter and connects via ant+ without issue. I can successfully calibrate it using the 1030+.  

The problem is that the readings on the 1030+ from the 4iiii are very low.  I run xc200's on my main bike and know what the correct power readings should be.  I've replaced the 4iiii through the manufacturer once and received a new factory install replacement and have the same issue.  

Both the 1030+ and Precision 3 are fully updated with the lates firmware/software.  The Precision 3 is a Shimano 105 left-side crank factory install.  

Is anyone here running this configuration or have had problems with it?  Google and contacting both 4iiii and Garmin have not yielded any results.  

TIA

• If its of any use I run the 4iii on the left crank and I've been doing some tests with both the 1030 and 2 different 1000's as far as power is conserned they all read same within a couple of watts and average out at the end of the ride exactly the same.

• Hi, have you tried recording with something else, like another head unit, a watch, an app (phone, Zwift, etc)? Ideally dual record at the same time as the Edge 1030+. Even better, put the Rallys on the same bike and record everything all at once for comparison.