This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

GSC10 Data Not Showing on 910xt

I installed a GSC 10 Speed/Pace unit, and on my first ride, I was seeing the results properly on my Forerunner 910xt. Now, the Cadence field will only read "_ _ _ RPM". I've reset the GSC 10 unit, and I see the blinking green light as expected. On the watch, the Sensor Details reads "Connected" and displays the sensor ID. Still no luck on having the Cadence field show a reading. It will occasionally read "0" but never the actual RPM as it did properly on the first ride.

Is there a way to remove the sensor and pair it again? Or other suggestions?

Thanks in advance.
  • The light blinks green when speed is triggered and red when cadence is triggered. Are you seeing the red?
  • You nailed it. The red light was not flashing. I "rolled" the unit a bit so that the sensor was closer to the crank magnet, and I saw the red cadence counter light up. I verified that the data field on the watch now showed the RPM, which it did.

I'll keep an eye on the unit's position after a few rides to see if I just bumped it or if I need to tighten it in place. Thanks so much!
  • Hi 

I had same problem 

I hard re-booted then set up an account with Garmin Express and synced my 910xt and uploaded new software (3.20 from 2.70)

after this I paired again the GSC10 and now all working fine - 910 picks up the sensor v. quickly