This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Ebike remote compatible with Ebike Motion X35?

Hi all,

Can’t find this answer anywhere. I know you can buy a dongle for the X35 and get ANT + to work for Edge models, but does the Ebike remote work on Bluetooth or Ant+ or both? 

Thank you in advance,

Steve 

• check on your 520 Menu > Settings > Bluetooth > Enable 

if there will be option to search sensors or so ?

• the 520 definitely has Bluetooth it's how it connects to my phone to upload my rides.

although maybe it doesn't use Bluetooth for connecting to sensors and instead uses the ANT+??

I would be interested to know if the 130plus works, if so I'll probably buy one

also I have just realised that the EX35 doesn't have a cadence sensor built in, so I would like to add one, previously used the add on speed and cadence sensors that came with my 520 in about 2017 don't suppose you would know if that will also work with the 130's?

• will update here about 130plus 

about cadence Im in contact with Mahle service as on phone app cadence is really strange like average 200rpms - they mentioned that there is some issue on their side 

but also Im trying to get some more details about bluetooth protocol and all messages/ values which are available through it maybe will be possible to use it on Garmin after code app with new fields compatibility with MX35 

• Unfortunately 130plus doesn’t see the bike at all 

So need to have at least 530

• well that's a shame but thanks for clarifying. I'm probably just going to make do with my 520 using ebike field and put the Garmin speed & cadence sensors on for now until I can find out more info on what will work