This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

No green light on Cadence Sensor 2

Hey

I've just received my Cadence Sensor 2 but getting NO green light or anything the device looks dead. I've tried a new battery but still nothing. Anyone have any ideas what I could do, please?

I've attached it to crank arm and went for a 10min ride and still no success on it.

• This worked for me. 

In trying to re-pair the sensor after changing the battery I couldn’t get it to work. I accidentally pulled the white sticky paper and metal electrical contacts out of the cover, and randomly put them back in. After reading here I bent up the small bronze tab just to make sure of a good connection, AND PROPERLY ALIGNED THE SILVER TAB ON THE COVER WITH THE BRONZE TAB IN THE SENSOR UNIT. After that it synced up immediately. 

• If your's doesn't work try this (amazon.com)

Worked for me. Had to remove the white paper and realign it so the tab lined up with the contact on the inside to complete the circuit. God knows why they designed the cadence sensor like this when the speed sensor isn't like this