• issues with phone connection, battery saver after update and opening glance

Steps (watch on previous beta) performed when still in times set by sleep mode:
    -end sleep mode
    -end sleep (I confirmed when opening the training readiness glance)
    -enter settings to check for updates and install update

Result:
    -after reboot battery saver…

• Phone connectivity.

I have been thinking about this for a long time and now finally I get around to it. Every time I ride, I press the START button but I am never really sure if my Garmin is connected to my phone (for notifications, feed of data to apps and Live Track etc…

• NO PHONE CONNECTION

My watch is paired with my phone but whenever I press the middle button to activate the microphone, it says no phone connection. Please Assist. 

• Windows Phone + Connect ??

It exists a Windows Phone Connect App, and I installed it on my phone. However I was not able to pair my Instinct: it does not appear into the devices list.

Why? Can someone help me?
  • Re-enabling Phone connection

Hi,

Just bought  Forerunner 45.

I disabled my phone connection via my watch last night as i didn't need connecting to phone overnight.

Problem is i cant re-enable the connection this morning.

Screen says ' Phone Connection Disabled'

Cant…

• RE: Phone Connection issues

Former Member
    Former Member
    I've been testing this more today and i believe the issue may have to do with WiFi and Bluetooth at the same time. i booted it today and no phone connection...just searching. I then turned OFF the Wifi connection on the Edge. Still no Phone connection…
  • garmin venu sq - would not connect to phone it says phone connection disabled - how do i change that?

a week a go my watch started not connecting to my phone it gave me a blue triangle and then a ESN number and a QR code - the tech team told me to plug it in and re-start  - it appeared to work but would still not connect - this morning connected and worked…

• "Phone Connection Error -2"

What does this error mean, and how do I handle it?

"Phone Connection Error -2"

It appears while using the IQ Trailforks as well as other IQ apps

• Phone connection

Hi,

There's any way to know if EDGE Device is connected to Phone? This is for a datafield that I am developing.

Thanks in advance,

• My Venu 2 doesn't vibrate and show "Phone connected" and "Phone disconnected" notifications

Connectivity/Phone/Connected Alerts is enabled. It showed notifications and vibrated in the past, but it stopped since yesterday. Does anyone know about it ?