Improvements and Bug Fixes for the MARQ 2 Aviator

Fix the Elevation by using DEM for Activities. When the watch gets a gps signal, it should sync the elevation with the DEM. This is the case with every garmin watch, the epix, fenix, tactix, enduro all auto calibrate the elevation when they get a gps signal. Except the MARQ 2 Aviator. I always have to manually go into the settings to calibrate the elevation. If I don't do that my elevation is off up to +-200m. 

Auto Update Weather Data through Wi-Fi. The watch can be used perfectly fine for fetching weather data through Wi-Fi. I have set a shortcut for starting a Wi-Fi sync, to update my weather data. While this is working completely fine in, it would be great if it was done automatically, so that I don't have to do my button combination. Right now I'm pressing my button combinations a few times per day, to update the weather data. It woud be a game changer if this was done automatically, i.e. each hour an auto sync. 

Keep Min/ Max temperatures. Weather data fields get erased after a short period of time on your watchface. This is understandable for the current live temperature, so that you are not viewing outdated values. But min/max temperatures should stay for at least a day and not vanish after 20 minutes, becuase they really don't change that much like the live temperature, even if min/max gets corrected throughout the day, they only change by a few percents. It's much better to view a 23/13 on your watchface, which would be 24/14 for example than a blank "-". 

In that regard, it would also be better if the current temparature didn't simply get erased, but got updated with the already existing data. When the temperature gets cleared on the watchface, I can go in the weather widget and see the hourly wather forecast for the next 8 hours. So instead of clearing it on the watchface, the watch could just use the existing data from the weather widget and change it over time. 

Fix the Speed Chart Data Field. The chart isn't scaled properly, when you are cycling slow but then with high speeds like 40mph for example, the graph will always get cut. 

Change the Map Touch Behavior. In the early SW this was perfect, sadly garmin decided to change what happens when you touch on a screen in the map: In the early days, touching in the map would simply bring up the map reticle. Now, touching on the map will bring up the reticle, but it will automatically bring up the points control menu. This is terrible and makes navigating through  the map a frustrating experience. In 99% of the time I want to scroll through the map, but accidently open the points menu. With more complex maps and activated shaded relief settings, this can also take a while, which is very annoying. 

I suggest that touching the map never opens up the point menu, unless you hold a point on the map. That would make much more sense.