This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

What’s happening Garmin? Marq really professional/premium? Don’t think so… (very frustrated)

Earlier today, I did not wear my carbon athlete for a few hours (max 3h), when I picked it up again the watch did not respond and I noticed that battery decreased from +50% to 7% (nothing was activated, watch was sleeping)! What’s that bug (again)? SW 17.23

In addition, no Google Music available for Marq.

Does not really impress, especially for a “professional” “premium” watch.

in addition:

Still no CGE available in Europe (on Epix/Fenix pro). Carbon version even does not have the hardware, although introduced after the pro models. Go figure.

No LTE.

i wear my AW ultra more and more. Really like the connectivity, functions are catching up slowly but surely. Can’t wait. Convinced that in a few years I will no longer need/use a Garmin. Have been loyal to the brand since 2009, but really fed up now. 

• Did you not know what the platform offered when you bought it?

• I can understand that. I switched from Apple to Garmin about 2 years ago. It's really unfortunate that the newer Marq 2 models are technically inferior to the Epix 2. Additionally, there's the lack of connectivity. The sports functions and battery life of Garmin watches are legendary, but Apple is slowly but steadily catching up with WatchOS. If Apple manages to solve the battery endurance problem and achieve runtimes of up to a week, it will look bad for Garmin. Of course, the fanboys in this forum won't be impressed, but their purchases alone won't keep a company financially afloat ;-)

• I think you're fine to vent your frustration with your perception of Garmin on here, but why are you on here trolling Garmin users? No one on here is keeping you from hanging out on the Apple Watch forums.

• Thank you for the confirmation.