I sent email to Garmin with some Q's. and no replies so maybe another users can answer and/or comment or a Garmin representative can give some answers here.

Dear Garmin representative,

I sent you this email since i do not get replies from Cody, Rob or Chris. I guess they are no longer active here.

Hope all is great with you.

I migrated from S60, to s62 to Marq gen 1 and now to the gen 2 golf edition.

The screen and some additional features are really great (AMA).

1: Any insight/hints if  my proposed updates, about the MARQ Golfer feature request to make the Virtual Caddie better (Golfer Feature Requests <Q#:1006206>), regarding are going to be implemented at last (A lot of supporting +1 has been posted by other using in the 2 years it has been requested and also a lot of similar threads has been created. It seems to me that this is a negative by most users that still nothing has been changed or improved about it. What do you think about the proposal and the complaints).

2: Do you expect the golf software to be updated to the S70 golf app or better as i understand it is not the case and is based on the (older) s62 golf app. Is this correct?

3: The old golf app did only use the gps system in europe zone and not the galileo european system. Now i can select All + Multiband. Does this mean it is being used and active within the golf app. Improving the accuracy during golf when playing golf in europe?

4: Will the Android golf app being updated/improved significantly this year?

5: I am in the beta program for the watch. Can you add me if available in the Golf Beta/testing/improvements/suggestions App if such option exists.

6: Is about my Z82. I can not use it in Golf mode because the GPS F,M,B, and pin location are not working correctly together as notified by other users also. Many times the pin is out of the F,M,B, scope so one of them is wrong. I use it in "sight something" mode only but losing the overlay option by this. Can we expect a update or new Z84 soon to solve this issue?

7. Can we expect more diluted green view within europe soon?

8. A  suggestion for the CT10 sensors since editing a round of golf afterwards for duffed shots is a pita.

When you make a bad shot and you do not want it included in the stats.

How about the idea of tapping the sensor three times on the ground or some similar gesture to have the swing automatically deleted.

9: I had the tru swing sensor but do not use it since it is inaccurate. Are there any new similar devices coming and working with the MARQ 2 watch?

Best regards,

Daniel