Mark gen 2 captain resetting itself frequently

Everyone experiencing frequent ( like 2 to 3 times a week) watch resets? 

Basically the watch resets itself, aka reboot to then return to normal operations.
I notice is 2 to 3 times a week, it might actually be more as I’m not always watching…

I have. Mark 2 captain with no additional SW or watch faces installed.
I run the stock captain watch face (with windforecast)

I wear the watch 24x7 and currently run a Marq coach session (run coach)

I have automatic updates turned on. sw release 15.77

• I have not experienced your issue, so all I can do is guess as to what the root cause might be.

One thing to consider is the possibility that the watch is trying to install a large software update, or maybe several smaller software updates and is resetting between download attempts.  This would only be the case if the updates were being attempted over Wi-Fi or Bluetooth.

I would suggest connecting your watch to your computer with a USB cable and using Garmin Express on the computer to make sure the watch software is all completely up to date.

HTH

• Thx for your response gaijin. I will give it a try over the weekend. I am running the latest SW already, not sure if this is actually the problem…

• There are often ancillary updates like Time Zone, Languages, etc. that are processed outside the normal watch operating system updates - might be one of those.

In any event, hope you have some luck resolving the issue.